||[Jun. 12th, 2006|02:53 am]
The Singles Ward
|[||How Do I Feel?
A breif introduction, seeing as I'm new.
1. name: Cassie
2. birthday/age: Twenty. I was born April 28, 1986
3. location: Duvall, WA
1. music preference/favorite artists: I like the Cure, the Doors, the Ramones, Coldplay, Nirvana. I like rock, but good rock.
2. favorite part of church: Primary. When I was seventeen my grandpa died and parents had to go back and forth to Spokane on weekends. I became the substite for his class. Once I turned eighteen, they gave me a calling in the primary and I've never left. I actually just about refuse to go to the singles ward. I'd miss my kids too much.
3. favorite scripture: The entire Sermon on the Mount.
4. favorite food: Indian. I especially like the spinach and farmers cheese dish they make. Over rice with Na'an. Weird, I know, but don't knock it 'till you've tried it.
answers to these questions (feel free to elaborate):
1. are you/have you gone on a mission? Not yet. I'm only twenty, so I'm planing to go in about a year. Gotta get prepared.
2. are you a convert? No. My parents are both Mormon.
3. do you have a calling, if so what is it? I'm CTR 6 special assistant. I take special care of a young Autistic boy. He is such a marvel.
If you want to know more about me, you're just going to have to read my lj.